General Family Dentistry
If you’re looking for a general family dentist in Leavenworth – look no further! At Carriage Family Dental, we serve patients of all ages, and treat a wide variety of dental conditions, including
- Dental Fillings: No more old silver fillings! Our mercury-free dental practice uses natural looking, tooth colored fillings that won’t take away from the beauty of your smile.
- Dental Crowns: Our doctor can restore your cracked or damaged tooth by placing a cap over the tooth to restore its natural shape, size, and function.
- Dental Bridges: When one or more teeth are missing, dental bridges literally “bridge the gap” between the missing teeth, presenting a natural look and restoring functionality to speech and chewing.
- Root Canals: Sometimes a tooth can become so infected inside the root that it causes extreme discomfort. Our doctor, a highly-skilled endodontist, will perform root canal therapy to take away the pain and place a crown for a restored smile.
- Extractions: When there is just no saving a damaged or diseased tooth, an extraction is just the first step along the path to restoration.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Everyone deserves a smile they are proud of. If there’s something you would like to change about your smile, Carriage Family Dental offers affordable cosmetic dentistry including: Teeth Whitening, Invisalign® Clear Aligners, Dental Implants, Cosmetic Bonding and more.
- Preventative Dentistry: Preventive measures keep teeth clean at any age. It is the oral care that involves education, treatment and practice of maintaining your teeth and gums. Our Preventative Services include Professional Teeth Cleanings & Exams (recommended every 6 months), Dental Sealants, and Periodontal Therapy for gum disease.
- Children’s Dentistry: We love having your little ones in our office and we strive to create positive dental experiences for kids, showing them there’s nothing to be scared of when visiting the dentist!
$59 New Patient Special
New Patients Only. Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.
$29 Emergency/Toothache Exam*
*New Patients Only. Restrictions may apply. Call for details. Offer expires in four weeks.